On 29/06/10 17:33, Andrei Klochko wrote:

we need to know, how come the STIF company can claim they OWN the
TIMETABLES, and can entirely block anyone who would like to use them,
and by the way, precisely in order to get them more clients by bringing
more visibility??

They can do it for precisely the same reason we can control how people can use our map - these little things called copyright and database right.

So if ANYONE knows anything about it, or know someone that could know
that in detail, say why and how with the proper articles in the french
law, I would greatly appreciate...and be very grateful to that person!
please do not hesitate!

It will be whichever articles deal with copyright and database right.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/