On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 07:07:19AM +1000, Liz wrote:
> - There is no tool yet to see the impact of the relicensing to the data. But
> this is the key need for those who are rather interested in the data than the
> legalese. Please develop the tool first or leave sufficient time to let
> develop such a tool.

I’m still struggling with how to get such statistics without first
getting an opinion—the catch‐22 I referred to earlier but John seemed to
brush off without actually thinking about it.  I’m in favour of a
non‐binding straw poll to all OSM accounts before a “final”
agree/disagree thing.

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall