Hi all -

I'm doing an animation for a promotional corporate video, including an animated
3D model of Sydney, which I'd like to overlay with the OSM map of Sydney.

Presumably this is ok as long as I include the appropriate accreditation in the
credits - could someone please clarify for me?

The video would be out in the wild (youtube etc.) and would be used as a
promotional tool for our company (Seeker Wireless).

We provide mobile phone location technology, I'd be illustrating the geographic
location of people using Seeker Wireless products.

Thanks
-Elliot