On 11/21/2010 08:53 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:

Legally they might have to attribute OSM but I'm really thankful they
don't, because what they have to sell is some shady software that claims
to be able to "locate" people when in reality it's just an x-ray
pornocam style rip-off and I would't want to see OSM mentioned in that
context.

BY-SA does allow you to request the removal of attribution from derivative works (BY-SA 2.0 Generic 4.a). This might be useful in future to preventing OSM becoming associated with any other outbreaks of pornocamvertising.

- Rob.