Thanks, Henk!

Kirill

On 07.06.2011 4:37, Henk Hoff wrote:
Hi Kirill,

If you want to clarify "as deep as possible" you might also want to check with OpenDataCommons (ODC), the authors of the license.

cheers,
Henk

Op 06-06-11 13:46, Kirill Bestoujev schreef:
Frederik, thanks for the reply.

Do we have somewhere a more detailed description of collective database relating to OSM situation? May be some lawyers opinion or something else? Previously we were looking at the situation in a different way and suddenly understood that our positions is not very clear, so we would like to clarify the situation as deep as possible.

Kirill