Hi,

Nakor Osm wrote:
How do you plan to achieve that in areas where there are not (m)any mappers on the ground? Not everything can be done through arm-chair mapping.

Yes, I'm sure that there will be problem areas. An area with little or no mappers on the ground is a problem area *even today*, but the problem will be pronounced if the single person who mapped something chooses to decline.

My main concern with the license change process is the inevitable and unnecessary data loss for an uncertain and unnecessary improvement.

Well if I were of the opinion that the improvement were unnecessary, I'd certainly not waste my time on this list.