On 20/04/2012 13:23, Jonas Häggqvist wrote:
[preamble cut]
Hi,

I wonder about these two requirements in the license[1], and whether or not they could present a problem:

- sikrer, at udnyttelsen af materialet sker på en måde, som ikke kan give indtryk af at have officiel status eller at være støttet eller godkendt af licensgiver.

- sikrer, at udnyttelsen af materialet ikke vildleder eller giver et misvisende billede af materialet eller materialets kilde.

Translation (by Google, very slightly tweaked by me):

- Ensure that the utilization of the material occurs in a manner that does not give the impression of having official status or to be endorsed or approved by the licensor.

- Ensure that the utilization of the material does not mislead or give a misleading picture of the material or material source.

[1] <http://digitaliser.dk/resource/600558/artefact/Den+%c3%a5bne+offentlige+licens.pdf>

I believe that both can be can be met in our attribution of the licensor on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution

"OpenStreetMap's utilization of this material does not imply any official status nor endorsement or approval by XXXX. You can find out more about XXXX and this material at http:\\xxxxxsite.dk"

A short description may also help as would be a link to a wiki project page describing the data and how we are using it. I think the current attribution we give the UK Ordnance Survey would satisfy both requirements:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution#UK:_Ordnance_Survey_.28OpenData.E2.84.A2.29

I think this is a really nice license and hope it is more widely adopted by governmental agencies.

Mike