Am 17.07.2012 13:01, schrieb fk270...@fantasymail.de:
> The detrimental license bot now has reached Germany and promptly left a lot
> of errors here.
>
> Let's just look at one city, Göttingen in Northern Germany, where I have
> contacted some undecided users, so I have some knowledge about pre-bot
> history.
>
> There are so many errors with severe legal implications,
Ok... lets see:

>  so I would like to publish them on the legal-talk list. Their manipulated
> history is such a heavy infringement of Creative Commons license that even an
> agreer could easily sue the OSMF if he was willing to waste time and money on
> a senseless trial. Let me show the examples:
>
> - agreeing mapper's node disappeared
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/node.php?id=60580009

No legal implication.

> Version 3 of this node (51.5400973, 9.9564636) was last edited by agreeing
> user Sasude. By removing this precisely located node, an intersection of four
> streets was destroyed.
>
> - street has disappeared completely
>
> The southern part of Dahlmannstraße with bus route No. 6 has disappeared
> completely though it was last edited by agreers.
>
> - intersections were cut off
> - ODbL history ignores agreeing users
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=8091768

No legal implication.

> Both intersections were cut off though these nodes were last edited by an
> agreer.
> Undediced mapper Hotte Degoe has created an empty line without any tags. All
> tags were added by agreeing users, all points have been moved by agreeing
> users as well.
> Only v1 should be hidden, all other versions by agreeing mappers should be
> visible.
No legal implication.
> - decliner included in ODbL history
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=60922724
>
> Lobelt has declined the new contributor terms so far mainly for political
> reasons, but he still appears in the "clean" ODbL history because he has
> removed a senseless tag. Removing a tag does not constitute a copyright, but
> mentioning him in the history is an infringement of moral rights.
> v2 should be hidden.
Why would -mentioning- him be an infringement of moral rights, if at all
it would be the other way around. No legal implication.
> - OSMF Redaction Account claims to be the only author
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=8573909
>
> Since the OSMF Redaction Account did not create any way, he cannot pretend to
> be the author of any way. This pretense is illegal according to Creative
> Commons and rude though legal according to new ODbL license.
> At least some human users should appear in the history.
>
> - ODbL history ignores too many agreeing users (2nd example)
> http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=8094092
> Undediced mapper Hotte Degoe has created an empty line without any tags. All
> tags were added by agreeing users, all points have been moved by agreeing
> users as well.
> Only v1 should be hidden, all other versions by agreeing mappers should be
> visible.

Currently edits by agreeing users that would expose material by a
non-agreeing user are not displayed by the API/GUI. All users that have
agreed to the CTs have agreed to "bulk" attribution, no material from
non-agreeing users has been used (exception trivial edits that are
attributed as you note). No legal implication.

> These seven examples are quite simple cases without any complications. I am
> sure that some of you will be able to find many more examples where the bot
> has made severe errors.

Well up to now you have not found a single case with an "error"......

Simon