Igor Brejc wrote:
> 4.3 Notice for using output (Contents). Creating and Using a
> Produced Work does not require the notice in Section 4.2. However, if
> you Publicly Use a Produced Work, You must include a notice
> associated with the Produced Work reasonably calculated to make any
> Person that uses, views, accesses, interacts with, or is otherwise
> exposed to the Produced Work aware that *Content* was obtained from
> the Database, Derivative Database, or the Database as part of a
> Collective Database, *and that it is available under this License*.

The "it" in this sentence refers to "Content" (i.e. the extract from the
ODbL-licensed Database) rather than the Produced Work as a whole.

Produced Works do not have to be licensed under a share-alike licence.
Attribution is required, as per the above clause. My view is that this
implies a downstream attribution requirement too ("reasonably calculated to
make any Person... exposed to the Produced Work") - besides, in practice,
why wouldn't you want to? - but I think Robert disagrees with me on this.

cheers
Richard