From: Henning Scholland [mailto:o...@aighes.de]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 2:31 AM
To: Licensing and other legal discussions.
Subject: Re: [OSM-legal-talk] FW: OSM place name data from Turkey

Am 29.04.2013 11:27, schrieb Simon Poole:

I would agree that there is some value in having "naked" place nodes.
However considering that at best we are talking about 2-3k such nodes
surviving it is a question if doing an  imagery based "add a place" drive or
similar for Turkey after the redaction wouldn't be more efficient.

Simon

Yes, maybe this would be a better solution.

Henning