Lukas Sommer writes:

Another question: I want to make sure that my contributions don’t make any
problems, also if in the future ther would beanother license switch (like
in the case of the switch from CC to ODBL).

As you have agreed to the Contributor Terms (remember, this was the main topic last time, not the actual license switch) you're safe.

http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Contributor_Terms

3. OSMF agrees that it may only use or sub-license Your Contents as part of a database and only under the terms of one or more of the following licences: ODbL 1.0 for the database and DbCL 1.0 for the individual contents of the database; CC-BY-SA 2.0; or such other free and open licence (for example, http://www.opendefinition.org/okd/) as may from time to time be chosen by a vote of the OSMF membership and approved by at least a 2/3 majority vote of active contributors.