It seems that my mails are being blocked to this list. I would like to start
fresh and focus on improving OSM.
So I have been reviewing potential imports/comparisons of the new jersey data.
They would like a :"Acknowledgement of the data set provider, the New Jersey
Office of Information Technology, Office of Geographic Information Systems
(NJOIT - OGIS), would be appreciated for maps, data or other products derived
from this data set."

If we decide to import data from the state of NJ, could we put a thank you on
the copyright page? OpenStreetMap

|   |
| OpenStreetMapOpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you
and free to use under an open license. |
|  |
| View on www.openstreetmap.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I see there are others mentioned there.Thanks,mike