I have a quick question on a commercial use case for OSM. I am working on a
project for a company that collects data from users using surveys and gives
it to clients. Clients are allowed to create geographical areas for which
they want to see the surveys using counties and Zip Codes.

We would like to create a map that allows them to do this using leaflet as
a driver, OSM as the map, and US Census data to draw county/zip codes
lines. Users will be able to click and select the area, and then when they
hit save, it will generate reports based on the geographical area the users
selected. The map will display general information about the geographical
area. IE: How many surveys were collected inside of the county.

As this is not changing or building on the data provided by OSM, my
understanding is that this use case is legal, but I wanted to check and
make sure.

Thanks,
Jordan Hansen