Hi Deborah

That sounds like an useful and interesting project.

I would however like to note that the warning at the top of the "use
case" page is to be taken literally.

Neither are the use cases vetted against what has been typically
actually been asked (contrary to the thought up use cases) since the
licence change 6 years ago, nor are the answers likely to be in all
cases what we would answer now. The later in particular because we've
produced a larger body of guidance based on what are typically real
questions over the years, see:
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Community_Guidelines and
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Licence_and_Legal_FAQ

From a practical pov I would suspect that you would want to cover at
least the current versions of CC BY and CC BY-SA too as they are the
most popular "creative work" licenses misused for data licensing / terms
of use.

If the LWG can be of any help, please feel free to contact us at:
le...@osmfoundation.org

Simon