Hello Everyone,

I have up for sale a PowerBook G3 Lombard. The specifications are as
follows:

-400 MHz PowerPC G3
-256 MB RAM
-15 GB HD
-NO Battery
-DVD-ROM Drive
-AC adapter

It is important that I note some issues. It has some writing in
permanent marker on the LCD lid, it can or may not be removable, I
don't know. The rest of the case has the usual scratches, the screen
is nice and bright, but also has some keyboard marks on it that are
visible when the screen is off. The keyboard is somewhat bent so it
doesn't stay flat and the plastic cover that has the power button will
need replacement. The keyboard is fully functional.

I am going to include some spare parts from another Lombard:

-Logic board
-PMU board
-DC-in/sound board
-Modem
-Top case (some wear & scratches, but no cracks)

I would like to get $120 for the Lombard plus parts with shipping
included. I can provide pictures upon request. It is being sold as-is,
but it functions well. I accept PayPal, money orders, and checks. If
you have any questions, please contact me.

Thanks for looking,

Carlos Gunera
Goleta, CA 93117