I have an Imac g4 1.25 GHz  17" LCD
256mb ram
80gig hd
No internal dvd/superdrive installed
Keyboard and mouse included

This machine appears to be in flawless condition.  It currently does not
have an OS as it boots up to the question mark.
There is no visible burned out pixels on the 17" LCD
>From the Apple Website, it is the USB 2.0 model

I would love to find a local buyer for this.  I do not have an original box
for it.  If you would like to pay for it to be professionally packaged, that
is fine with me, I will gladly ship it to anywhere in the CONUS.  I would
imagine no more than $75 to have it packaged and shipped.  If you would like
to buy it and send me an original box to ship it in, that would be great.  I
am just south of Seattle, WA.

eBay ac-4
100% perfect feedback

$200 OBO (plus shipping)