I've found a need to get a new MacBook, so in the process my 12"
PowerBook needs to find a new home. The PowerBook has served me well
ever since I bought it new. It's the last of the 12" PowerBook line,
and was also the top-end model. It has a 1.5GHz PowerPC G4 processor,
12" LCD screen, 1.25GB of RAM, an 80GB hard drive, SuperDrive, AirPort
Extreme card (802.11g), and Bluetooth 2.0+EDR. The screen is bright
and has no dead pixels, and the case is in fantastic condition -- no
scratches, dents, etc. The battery was replaced a few months ago under
the Apple recall, so it has its full capacity available (according to
coconutBattery). Sometimes the sleep light on the front can be a bit
dim, but otherwise the machine is in perfect shape. Included are the
original restore CDs, mini-DVI video adapters (to connect to an
external monitor via VGA or DVI), and 3 (yes, three) power adapters.
I'm asking for $650 shipped, but am also open to offers. I have
pictures of everything available for those interested.

Thanks!

--Colin
(Roseville, MN 55113)