I have for sale 5 Initio INI-MP3 FireWire to IDE bridge boards for
$20 each OBO. The manufacturer, Initio, told me these boards are ATA/
100 controllers tested with the largest capacity hard drives
available at their time of manufacture, up to 250GB. These FireWire
controller boards convert any IDE device, including hard drives and
optical drives, to FireWire 400. These can be daisy chained together
using the two 6 pin FireWire sockets on the boards. Included with
each board is the little "Z" shaped adapter board so it can plug
directly into the back of the IDE device. These are small bridge
boards that fit right on the back of an IDE drive. If you remove the
Z board you can plug an IDE ribbon cable directly into the bridge
board. I've sold 3 of these here on LEM and haven't heard any
complaints so far.

Scott Cook
4702 Chalk Ct.
Grand Prairie, TX.  75052-1716