Umax Astra 2400S Flatbed SCSI Scanner

8.5" x 14" scanning area, expandable lid
600 x 2400 dpi optical resolution
9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated
36 Bit Color Sample Depth
12 Bit Grayscale Sample Depth

Ports:
1 DB25 25 pin F
1 Centronix 50 pin F
Port for transparency adapter (adapter not included)

Cables/Connectors:
1 DB25M to Centronix 50M SCSI cable
1 DB25 25 pin Male SCSI terminator
1 AC cable (actual AC cable; not a wall wart!)

Software on OEM CD:
VistaScan V3.10 Mac/Windows
PageManager  Mac/Windows
PhotoAlbum LE  Mac/Windows
OmniPage LE OCR  Mac/Windows

Scanner is in immaculate condition and has seen light duty in a
controlled, smoke-free environment. It's worked great for me and I
find the VistaScan software to be much more versatile than a lot of
drivers out there today. I've used it with OS 8.6 and it should work
with 9.2 and Classic if you have a SCSI connection. To my knowledge,
there are NO OSX drivers available.

Ships in original box with all original documentation.

26x18x10
22 lbs.

>From NJ 08033/Philly area

$10 plus actual shipping, or come and pick it up for free! Starbux
cards gratefully accepted in either case.

Dave Schwartz