iBook G4 OS X install disc, set of 3, with OS X 10.3 [Panther]: I assume it
is not going to test the hardware to verify that it is iBook G4, so this may
just be the moral equivalent of a 10.3 retail set. $20 shipped?

Mac OS 9.1/9.2.1 updater for Classic: $20 shipped?

BBEdit 7.0 with free upgrades to latest 7.x version[*]. With serial number,
of course. I no longer use it as TextWrangler meets my needs just fine. $15
shipped?

OS X 10.0, the original, circa 2001 (wow). A nice one for the collector or
completist. Not recommended for actual use, as it doesn't really demonstrate
the potential of OS X. Like the pig who learned to whistle -- it wasn't that
he was good, it was that he could do it at all. $10?

iBook G4 software restore disc set (all 5): the base OS (10.3) , the
applications that shipped with it, and Classic support for Panther. $20
shipped?

Feel free to make an offer on any of these as well: I just want them gone.

Shipping from Seattle WA 98115
PayPal is best, even if they take their little bite from each transaction: I
can ship sooner that way.

* http://barebones.com/support/bbedit/updates.html#up7
--
Paul Beard / www.paulbeard.org/