I have a 1.42GHZ G4 mac mini W/ a 160GB allcomdata Minipal and a Mag
inovision LCD monitor to trade for a G4 PowerBook. The specs of the
computer setup are as follows.

G4 MacMini 1.42 GHZ
-512MB of ram
-Blue Tooth
-Airport Extreme
-Superdrive
-20Gig HD

Mini Pal by Allcomdata
-160GB 7200RPM HD W/ usb 2.0 hub and Firewire 400 hub

Mag Inovision 15inch lcd Monitor W/ builtin speakers Model# LT565

Apple pro keyboard included

Original manuals and Restore disks included

I have been using the mini palls HD as my boot drive because it is
much much faster than a lappy drive in the mini could be. The HD in
the mini died a while ago and I just put the 20gig in so there was
something in there. You could put a bigger one in to use it as a
timemachine drive. This setup has always been in a none smoking home
and has been very well taken care of. Everything works perfectly. I
have been running OSX 10.5 on it but it will be traded with a wiped
HD. This is a good compact setup and has served me very well. I am
only going to a lappy because the wife wants to eliminate my desk.

I am looking to trade this setup for a G4 power book W/ a 1.33 Gig G4
processor or faster.
I would like one that is is good working order and in good phisical
shape. I am not concerned with the other specs as I could upgrade.
Also a good battery is not necessary.

My name is Zachary Radford
I live in Manchester NH 03102
You can get intouch with my via email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
So send me a message with your offers.