Apple iBook G3 Macintosh Laptop 800Mhz 30G harddrive  with AC and battery

Used but lovingly
Power PC G3   800MHZ
12 in screen
Mac OS X
640 mb RAM
CD-rom  (non burner)
Built in Lan and 56K modem
(2) USB ports

I will use the original install disks (included) to bring it back to
original specs.

Very reliable and fun to use
A scratch or two, but nothing too bad

The only thing I use on it is Office for Mac 2004 and Itunes.

$300.00 plus $15.00 shipping in USA
Not a mac expert here... so most of you will know more then me,
remember that if you need to ask questions.

And please...don't ask about PayPal or PayPro.
Money orders prefered...  Postal or walmart are pretty secure

Robert Crane   Masaryktown FL  34604