This is an indigo clamshell, it is in fantastic condition, and it runs
wonderfully. Has normal blemishes, absolutely NO gashes or nicks, and
definitely no cracks.
Screen is immaculate, the inside looks new, no oil spots except on the
trackpad, and even that is hard to see. This computer was very lightly
used. I have only ever used it to play the Sims under panther.
Includes Yo-Yo power adapter that is as well immaculate. No fraying on
the cord/connector, etc..
The only issue is that the CD-ROM bezel pops off sometimes because the
factory tab broke. Just needs a little glue- even without it, it has
not been a nuisance, it just snaps right back on.
Very clean, i can send pictures if you want. This was on list before
but nobody was serious enough to follow through.
As i said in the title, the specs are as follows:
G3 @ 366MHz
128MB ram
10GB hard disk
FireWire
Airport 802.11b
Also includes original manuals and accessory box, includes TV-OUT
cable, but no install discs.
Hard disk will be wiped before shipment.

Asking $150 plus shipping but feel free to make offer.
I will also do partial trade or straight up trade for just about
anything. Specifically looking for AppleTV, G4 Cube, and Apple Cinema
Display. Also interested in all G4 laptops, desktops. Show me what
you've got.

Thanks,
Scott Vanderlind
Petaluma, California