Raul Duke
Charlotte, NC 28226

$50.00 - Free shipping to continental US. Otherwise see me for rate.

Linksys BEFSR41 4 Port Ethernet Router - Wired

4 Port SOHOware Ethernet Hub(not pictured)

TRENDnet 4 port KVM switch with 6 ft. VGA cables

Creative Sound Blaster External USB Sound Card

Black Logitech USB keyboard.

Trying to unclutter my office. Please do not ask me to break up box o'
stuff. This is the good deal that it is because you are taking it all.
All items are less than two years old and in great working and
cosmetic condition.