OK  I was sent a lot of questions  so I'm going to try and re-list
both  and answer any questions

I have a Imac lampie  I was going to rebuild  It has a 800 MHz and a
700 MHz   not sure if either of these works. Got this project from a
friend who tried to upgrade the hd and I believe got lost.  There are
some surface marks around the base something black and that might be
wiped off (I'll try later after lunch to clean it up)  there is no hd
with this  I have the super drive  and this has sat in a box  waiting
for me to get to it  and I need the space so it's going.  I see a
stick of ram 128 meg in the 700 MHz board  i may have ram here for the
board.  not sure  will look later for it

Guys this may or may not run I just don't know  I just have orders to
get rid of it....

someone asked me if it was a M6498  I'm not sure  base says s/n
qp3051jzp19

this was just a project that never got off the ground and the wifey
says  no more  so it's going

I'm looking to get what I paid for it $50 plus I figure 35 shipping
and box usps

for that you get the two mother boards  700  and 800
the lampie  in the state I received it  base apart from lampie
a superdrive which I believe is a 4x  not in it
oh and a power cord plus any ram I can find to give to you

This is the prefect winter time project if you guys are snowed in
lol  really does not happen here in Florida though.

Cletus heaps
Port st. Joe, fl 32456

also I have 2 brand new Kingston apple ram pc2 5300 sealed in plastic
never opened a 1gb  and a 2 gb  would like to get $15 for the 1gb  and
$30 for the 2gb  or $40 for both… will combine will toss into the box
if you take it all.  these have a lifetime warranty of-course through
Kingston
plus found a adb keyboard new in box  but I think I'm going to toss
that into my next listing on the apple ][ lem  a woz ][gs with
everything  extended ram  8 gb  ram fast cards  etc....  going to have
to weigh that one  has most of the original boxes  etc...

If you guys think this is overpriced please tell me