I've got a ton of parts from a few towers that I am parting out. All parts are
tested good. Machines have already been disassembled and the parts stored in
anti static bags. All parts are plus shipping from 55417. I will give shipping
discounts for multiple parts.

120GB Seagate 3.5" IDE 7200 rpm model ATA V $30
40GB Seagate 3.5" IDE 7200 rpm Model ST340810A $20

Apple Rom Pioneer DVR-105PB Superdrive $25
Apple Rom SDR13 Combo Drive $20

Apple ATI Radeon 9000 64MB AGP card ADC and DVI connections $50
Apple GeForce 4mx 64mb AGP card with ADC and DVI connections $40

Apple Power Supply 360W for PowerMac G4 MDD towers *quiet model* $160

Apple Airport Extreme Card $30
Apple Bluetooth Card for variety of systems $25

Apple PowerMac G4 MDD Case with all cables and Brackets, no parts inside $30

Apple PowerMac G4 Logic board for MDD Systems. 133mhz Bus, Firewire 800 $60
Apple PowerMac G4 Logic board for MDD Systems. 167mhz Bus, Firewire 800 $60

Chris Stierman
Minneapolis, MN 55417