Something has come up in my life and I am going to be selling a lot of my
gear.  So I thought I would start using my laptop as my main and ditch my
desktop.  Here are the specs:

Intel Xeon 3GHz Dual Core

2GB RAM

1 Terabyte HD
(Seagate Barracuda ES.2 ST31000340NS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s)

2 Superdrives
    1. Pioneer 111D
    2. HL-GWA 4165B

Nvidia GeForce 7300GT

Keyboard

Mouse

Etc.

This is my working computer.  It is in fantastic shape.  I checked eBay and
saw what they are going for. I am undercutting eBay significantly.  I am
looking for $1600 shipped (search completed items on eBay and 2 recently
went for $2000 or more).  Paypal only.  If you pay by paypal credit card you
must pay the fees.  The faster this happens the better, but I am firm in my
asking price.  Don't email and offer $700 because it ain't gonna happen.

Kyle Hansen
Alameda, CA 94501
Email and I will respond with my phone number if you have any further
questions.