I helped a customer move from a PM G4 three years back. He parked his HP 4MP
at that time. I was there to help him upgrade the PowerBook and he gave me a
bunch of old stuff to see if I could find good homes for it. I hooked it up
to my network, connecting the LocalTalk cable to an AsantéTalk, then
Ethernet to my network. It comes with paper and toner. I had no issue
printing to it from a G4 running Mac OS 9 and a Mac Pro running Mac OS
10.5.6. Initially the pages had crisp text with kind of a dirty background.
I ran a total of nine pages through it and by page 7, the pages were clean ­
nice clean text. This is a 600dpi little printer ­ it¹s slow, but likely to
last awhile yet.

It will ship with the printed manual, power cable, and a LocalTalk cable. If
you want to put it on a network, I can include an AsantéTalk with it¹s power
supply cable and an Ethernet cable.

I have a nice solid box for this and will pad it well. The printer is around
22 lbs and I would guess the manual and cables and packing/box will be
another 4 or 5 lbs and the AsantéTalk will add another pound or two.

$35 plus shipping for the 4MP, $45 plus shipping for the 4MP plus
AsantéTalk.

$35/45 plus shipping in the US. US buyers only.
I¹ll use FedEx ground, unless you prefer something else, but others are
always more.

Feedback on ebay = 145, 100% positive
PayPal preferred, money orders or checks okay. Checks will delay shipment.

Mark Winchester
Nampa, ID 83686