I have a Uni-Body MacBook this machine is a couple months old I bought it as
a temorary machine till Apple decided to release there Mac Pro's.
This Machine is very fast and reliable. One of the best MacBook's to date.
It really hasn't seen the road at all. It stayed on my desk at home for
the majority of it's life with me. I bought the $100 adapter from Apple to
connect to my 30" ACD which worked great.

I upgraded the Hard drive to a 320GB Seagate. This upgrade happened about 2
weeks ago. I needed more space which is always nice especially in a portable
machine.
Other then the new hard drive the rest of the parts are standard.

**Display: *

13.3-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy widescreen

1280 x 800 pixels

**Processor:*

Intel Core 2 Duo @2.0Ghz

1066MHz frontside bus

3MB shared L2 cache

**Memory:*

2GB (two 1GB) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM

**Hard Drive:*

320GB SATA 2.5" Seagate

**Battery: *

Up to 5 hours of wireless productivity

**Graphics: *

NVIDIA GeForce 9400M with 256MB of shared DDR3 SDRAM

This MacBook is in great shape like I said it was desk bound for most of
it's life. It comes with original box, Install Disks, Power Adpater and
Manuals. Everything like new.

I can also include the *Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter, which is
a $100 opition from Apple. I would ask $1100 total if you would like this
adapter to be included.
*

**

*MacBook 2.0Ghz - $1050 Shipped*

*MacBook W/**Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter - $1100 Shipped Comes
with Original box*

Shipping will be via FED EX ground service usually takes 3-5 days for
delivery.

Google Checkout and Money Order only.

Please Feel Free to Ask Questions.
Shipping From: