Swappers,

I have a very nice original bondi blue iMac which is in need of a good
home.  The iMac is in excellent condition, very clean inside and out
with very little wear or signs of use.  It's a revision B bondi, so it
has the faster video support as well.  This iMac has been very well
cared for and would make an excellent computer for kids or seniors or
perhaps a home server (what I was originally planning to do with it).
RAM has been upgraded to 256MB and the stock hard drive has been
formatted and given a clean install of the original Mac OS 8.6 per
swap list policies.  This computer supports up to OS X 10.3 and will
run that comfortably with the upgraded memory.  Detailed specs are as
follows:

- 233MHz PowerPC G3 processor
- 256MB PC66 RAM (possibly upgradeable to 512)
- Stock 4GB IDE HDD (easily upgradeable to 128GB)
- ATI Rage Pro graphics with 6MB VRAM
- Integrated 15" CRT supports up to 1024x768
- 24x tray-load CD-ROM drive
- Two USB 1.1 ports, built-in 56k modem, and built-in 10/100 ethernet

The original CDs are not included as I do not have them, nor is the
original keyboard, but any USB keyboard will work.  The iMac does come
with the matching translucent Apple power cord and I will include a
bondi puck mouse if requested.

Asking $25 OBO + actual shipping from 53045.  Please feel free to
contact me off-list with any questions and let me know your zip and
I'll be happy to calculate shipping.  Thanks!

Bryan Walter
Brookfield, WI 53045