Hi swappers,
Not alot of interest, so I am going to drop some prices.  I found some
more goodies, so I am adding them as well.  I really hate to put these
in the garbage, but I really need my kitchen table
back! LOL  Of course, shipping will be cheaper, if you don't want the
original boxes and I will be more than happy to use flat rate boxes to
keep the shipping prices low.  Media mail is available on these as
well.  Make me an offer I can't refuse! =)

Software:
Norton Utilites Version 3.1 ~ OS7/Floppy 3.5 ~ $3
Suitcase 2.1 ~ OS6/Floppy 3.5 ~ $3
LaserMaster Unity 1800XL Printing Tools 4.3 ~ Floppy 3.5~ $3
MasterWorks Type Library Vol 2 Macintosh Type 1 Format ~ Floppy 3.5 ~
$5
Virex w/Speed Scan ~ OS7/Floppy 3.5 ~ $3
Mac OS 9 for Dummies Paperback Book ~ $3
Mac OS X for Dummies (10.2 Jaguar) Paperback Book ~ $3
The Essential PageMaker 5 Paperback Book ~ $3
Microtek ScanMaker Series Scanner Paperwork and Software ~ includes
installation instructions and Color Calibration/Correction System
Software and Photoshop plug-ins ~ Good for models III, IIHR, IISPX,
IIXE, II, IIG ~ $3
EZ 135 Drive Paperwork & Floppy Disks ~ $2
ACDSee 3.1 ~ CD-ROM ~ $2
iomega Zip Drive 100 Paperwork, SCII Cord and CD-Rom ~ $5
Or $20 for all.

MacMasterII Universal Mac Interface Cable Adapter for Samsung Monitors
and Mac PCs ~ This is new in the package and still has the org. $22
price sticker ~ $10

Tons of Misc old cords (SCII, Serial, ect).  Let me know if you are
looking for something in particular ~ $2 each or all for $10

I have a Beige G3 Server & Power Mac 7500/100.  The 7500 has a floppy
and both have a CD ROM.  The G3 is sans RAM and HD.  I am willing to
sell it in pieces, if that is more your speed.  Make me an offer.

Please add shipping charges to all prices.  Email me for a shipping
quote.  Paypal preferred.

Thanks!
Capri Martinez
Carleton MI 48117