Reposting this, everyone wanted it and no one got back to me
A daystar 030/50mz. In the day it made a
lowly CX , smokean FX and most quadra's without native sw. I paid a
fortune for it But
$75 shipped / $100 if you need the adapter
for an mac II or II X

Adapter for above card. It will give the needed cache slot for a
daystar card. As of a few years ago
Daystar would swap adapters for a small fee $40 shipped  ($100 on
ebay)

note: these have daystar lifetime warranties. Even though daystar has
been thru many changes
since I was last in Ga , as of 2004 they were still honoring the
warranties.

64 meg  BIG chips /72 pinn simm. Will double apple max ram on some
040's and 601 cpu's. like 144 megs in a 6100           $20 ea shipped

Mobus  accellator for Mac Plus. Brand New and under warranty
with a chip , it installs a 16mz 6000 chip and doubles the speed $100

Apple Logo  160 gig Hard drive SATA from G5 "new Pull"       $35

Brand New APS 250 MEG SCSI external hard drive. Slim design
Apple Rom Drive. All Cables all
new                                          $30

10  Tear drop ADB  mouse Brand new in plastic  $5 ea   or $40 for 10

Have 5 brand new Apple design keyboards.  $25+ship for all 5

Sonnett (not sure of speed) G-3 upgrade for a PM 6100   $25

Box of bezels. Box of 20 mixed G-3/G-4/PM6100/ Blanks/ CD
complete fronts for BW G-3                                         $15

1 Apple VGA to DVI cable (like from a mini)             $7.00

1  Mini plug to VGA (like from IBook)                        $7.00

2  PC133 so-dim  512 meg for Ibook   Brand New    17.50 ea  or  $33.00
for pair

Brand new Yikes logic board in sealed box $15 shipped

2 Brand New Macsense FunPad Pro (USB). in box  $7.50 shipped ea

3400c 40 meg ram/2 gig HD/CD/battieries /AC Powers last time I used
it , it powered up to ? so HD maybe shot.Dongle for ethernet
perfect appearance and comes with extra ram chip..128meg I think.
well  $35 shipped

Bobby Woods
Grass Valley , Ca
94959