I have an 8GB silver iPod Nano 4th Gen (newest, nano-chromatic, etc)
and a Griffin iClear case that have ben opened, but never used. The
iPod is still in the original packaging, and the Griffin case still
has the protective film on it. Essentially brand new, but without the
shrinkwrap :). Pictures available upon request. Purchase date was
11/15/08 so it's under warranty until 11/14/09. I got an iPod Touch
at the same time, that's why I'm selling the Nano. You can visit
Griffin and Apple's website for more details about either product.

Asking $130 shipped for both, but I'd be willing to sell the case and
iPod separately if no one wants the bundle.

Stephen Faucette
Greenville, SC 29609