Apple Personal laser 300 (good toner) $15+ship

3  Imac adapter cards for airport

New Apple design keyboard and mouse $5+ship

512 meg PC2700 ram for powerbook $10 shipped

Very good Apple extended mac plus keyboard & mouse $20 shipped

2 Drive HD enclosure SATA to USB (up to 2 terabytes) Used $15 shipped

1 Good LCD for 12" IBook G-3 (perfect)  $30 shipped

1 Apple Square IBook power Adapters        $20 ea shipped

Last 1.5 terabyte raid systems discounted to $195 shipped

Duo 230 with spotted screen  12/120 with Full dock ac power cord
battery of unknown quility. Manual for both. $20+ shipping

12 meg duo 2300  memory card  $5 shipped

Norton Utilities 4.0  (new) CD     $5 shipped

Imac G-3 system & SW restore CD It's  orange  $5 shipped

Call to Duty deluxe box edtion first 2 or 3 games  $20 shipped

2 SATA to IDE adapters
#1 works to use a SaTA drive and adpat it to IDE , slips on back of
drive. Very small so should work in tight spots. Is about 1" tall and
an 1/16" wide. $10 shipped

#2 will convert either way. IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE. It to plugs
into the back of the HD but sticks out a little father than the other.
It is 1.5 " long. So fine for most desktops and towers(use cheap SATA
drive in g3 or G4.  $10 shipped

A piece of apple history:
Apple Personal Modem 300/1200
Serial number A9M0334
little dusty, but in great condition.
Box says Copyright 1986 Apple
A picture of what the modem looks like:
http://www.tarosworld.com/apple/old_peripherals/personal_modem/front.jpg
(note: this is not the actual modem, just a picture I found for
illustration $25 shipped

Sonnet  Crescendo G-3 upgrade. 300 mz /512 cach   $25 shipped
Compatible Macintosh Models
•               Power Macintosh 6100/60, 6100/60 AV, 6100/66, 6100/66 AV,
6150/66
•               Power Macintosh 7100/66*, 7100/66 AV*, 7100/80*, 7100/80 AV*
•               Power Macintosh 8100/80*, 8100/80 AV*, 8100/100*, 8100/110*,
8115/110*, 8150/80*
•               Performa® 6110, 6112, 6115, 6116, 6117, 6118
•               Workgroup Server 6150/60, 8150/110*, 9150/80*
•               Power Computing 100, 120
•               Radius System 100*, 81/110*

Apple 601 upgrade card for the PDS slot on 040 machines 66mz   $25
shipped
Compatible Macintosh Models
Quadra 700* , 900, 950 ,800 , 650 , 840AV , probally others part#
820-0562A

Atto PCI , SCSI card. it's model express PCI PSC. Brand new $10
shipped

Thunder 7 old software by baseline pub. is an interactive spelling ,
thesaurus/ shorthand glossary 800k disk. box old and flat but
complete  $15 shipped
needs system 6.07 to 7 point anything.

set of two 64 meg chips for 6100 (max the memory)  $15 shipped

Powermac 6100  32 megs ram/ cd keyboard and mouse (no Hard drive)
$10+ship
works great.

Mini 4 port USB 2.0 hub (used) $5 shipped

Still looking to trade brand new Epiphone les paul guitar for
PowerBook or Ibook
2 month old cost $400 will include an amp

Also have Mac II FX to trade for Ibook

I am in need a good laptop , so trades can be arranged for most things
listed. Unable to put much cash into the pot right now.

Classic Game "Panzer General" New in sealed box $20 shipped

Radio Shack Blue tooth USB dongle. Works great with apple wireless
keyboard and mouse. It also works with my bluetooth epson printer  $7
shipped

700 meg External SCSI hard drive. Is an APS drive with a small foot
print $15 shipped

Set of 4 "Brand New" ACD Apple trapiziod shape mouse's.  $20 shipped

Finally I have an orange crate size box of older Mostly system 7 desk
top pubishing
cd's and art just a ton of older stuff as well , as many of the
manuals and more detailed third party books on the differant stuff.
Probally about 25 good higher end stuff. Will only trade this , again
for g-3 or above laptop. Email for list.

As above , about twenty games , some on amazon are going for alot.
About 15 or so CD's or disk set's. All old pre-system X. again a trade
for all , Ibook related or maybe something airport.

As above but this time a lot of differant system software. I know I
have almost
a set from system 7 on floppy to 10.5. Again request list if
interested.

Buy all 3 lot's and I will add several of my special utilites and
service cd's
impossable to get for old computers Nothing newer than 040 machines

Beside the Duel-core built to the hilt I posted last week. I have two
more of those
computers , just not as upgraded as the other , hence a better price.

2.3GZ  Dual-core PCI-Express , 4 gigs of ram / 250 hard drive /
superdrive/
Very clean and in much better than average looking. 6600/256meg video
card
SATA-E dual channel host card. System 10.4.11.  Again willing to do
some trade in on this for laptop.
Can also custom configure if you need more ram or more storage.
Price 1,050+shipping  ,  Serious offers considered.

Eary Apple CD drive. Apple CD 150. works great has a couple caddies.
$20 shipped

Micronet dual syquest 88 meg in great dual enclosure. This was gold in
it's day. look good  $25+shipping it's heavy

Extenal SCSI 12x CD drive by APS. looks & works great. $15+ship

15 Brand new Apple CD caddies (nice ones with metal on bottom)  $10
shipped

Epson RX595 Photo-multi fuction machine. Prints on DVD's and CD's.
Scans, I think it faxs , does great photo's
7 ink cart system. 3 month old USB 2.0 , still under warranty and have
15 spare in carts. I don't scan or fax or print cd's , so take it away
$70  shipped
($30 in ink)

Bobby Woods
Grass Valley , Ca