I have a 450MHz Cube here that runs perfectly and was used as a
headless server for the last year-and-a-half.  I only took it out of
service because I have been reducing my use of Macs and decided to
switch to a G4 tower for my server/minimal OS X needs so I could add
USB2.

The clear plastic is not in mint condition and it has a small crack
near one of the mounting rivets on the top face.  It is merely
cosmetic in nature.  There are some mild scuffs and such.  So, not a
museum piece, but not butt ugly in case you want something in public
view.

The only quirk it has is that one of the two USB ports got busted up
by the previous owner.  The internal support plastic tab is gone and
the pins are bent.  It might be possible to get it working again by
reshaping the pins with pliers, but I never needed the port anyway, so
I never bothered.

It presently has 768MB of RAM and an 80GB Seagate drive in it, and the
stock video card, which I think was the 32MB Nvidia GeForce 2.  It's a
great machine and I don't WANT to get rid of it, but I hate to see it
collecting dust while I try and think of an excuse to use it.

I would like to trade it for a nice QWERTY phone of some sort that is
either unlocked or will work on the AT&T network.  I finally started
doing more SMS, and I absolutely hate the iPhone's keyboard for that.
Please only offer phones if they are problem-free... I don't have the
patience for work-arounds these days.  It does not need to work with
OS X.  If it is capable of doing EDGE for internet, all the better.

Peace,
Todd Russell
Covington, LA 70435
985-590-4697