One Ecrix VXA-1a external tape drive, stores 33 GB per tape if I
recall correctly. In original box with 25-pin-to-wide-SCSI adapter,
wide SCSI terminator, wide SCSI cable, one cleaning tape, and two V17
tapes.

Includes Retrospect 4.1 for Mac, 4.2 for Mac, Retrospect 5.0 client
upgrade, 10 users client license, manual for version 3.0, and The
Complete Guide to Mac Backup Management (Dorian J. Cougias, 1994).

Everything worked perfectly 8-10 years ago when I used this to backup
all the Macs on my home network. It's been in the box ever since.

$80 plus shipping. PayPal gladly accepted.

Dan Knight, LowEndMac.com
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546