Hi Jon

I have a lot of RAMs for G5 (PC3200) but I already have a number of
ATI Radeon 9000 Pros, so I'm not so much interested in that card,
however if you have any vintage (68k) Mac items, I might find
something (mostly CPU upgrades, IIfx stuff and such) that's
interesting. Barring that, if you have a Voodoo 4/5 PCI card, I would
be interested in it too.

Regards,
Tony