Sonnet Crescendo G4 400/1M Processor Card for Powermac

COST: $35 or best offer
+ Shipping

Includes Original box, manual, installer diskette included. This card
worked flawlessly on my Powermac 8500. I tested it a week ago before I
removed it from the computer and it was still as fine as ever.

Pictures here on photobucket:
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u240/chittychattypics/forsale/?action=view&current=sonnetset.jpg

SHIPPING USPS Priority Mail: $9.85
Priority Mail in auction is for lower 48 States. If you're in Alaska
or Hawaii, it may be more, I'd have to calculate it.

PAYMENT: PayPal, or Postal Money Order.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: US Only. Not Available outside USA. Please
don't ask.

INSURANCE: Optional $1.70 Insurance is highly recommended for items
which are fragile.

HANDLING: I ship the day after payment clears. If anything comes up to
change my standard of shipping next day, such as the post office being
closed for a holiday etc, I would notify you by email.

REGISTERED ADDRESSES ONLY: I will only ship to the registered address
given by your Paypal account, or if you mail me a money order I'll
ship to the address included with your payment.

Listed by: Lynn Loeffel  Hubertus, Wisconsin 53033

Box notes this is Mac OS X Ready if you have an OS X installer disc
(OS X not included - *see below.)

Info From Sonnet's site:
Upgrade to g4 Performance
With a Sonnet Crescendo™/PCI G4 processor upgrade card, you can
accelerate your PCI Power Macintosh® to the leading edge. The
Crescendo/PCI incorporates a revolutionary PowerPC™ G4 processor and
ultra high-speed Level 2 or Level 3 backside cache for unmatched
performance.

Compatibility
The Crescendo/PCI is compatible with your existing hardware. It
seamlessly integrates with your software, supporting System 7.5.2 up
to the latest version of Mac® OS version 9.1, or even OS X (see next
paragraph). When you upgrade with a G4, even greater performance
improvements are possible with AltiVec-enhanced applications.

*While compatible Macintosh models listed below are not officially
supported by Apple® Computer under Mac OS X, Sonnet has delivered a
software solution that enables a complete installation of Mac OS X in
most computers enhanced with Crescendo/PCI processor upgrades! The
Sonnet PCI X Installer is now downloadable from the Sonnet website for
$29.95. (NOTE: This is archived info - I don't know if the $29.95
offer is still available from Sonnet)

Simple Installation
The Crescendo/PCI installs in minutes with step-by-step, illustrated
instructions. There are no switches or jumpers to set or complex
control panels to configure.

Mac Compatible Models Power Macintosh Series 7300, 7500, 7600, 8500,
8515, 8600, 9500, 9500/180MP, 9515, 9600, 9600/200MP
Workgroup Server 7350, 8550, 9650
Daystar Genesis and Millennium Series
Mactell XB-Pro
Power Computing PowerCenter,