Hi,

  I'm trying to fix two ibboks with the famoas video chip reflow
problem.
they are for two ALS patents who like myself , ony contact is thru the
net
My hands are to shakey to do it. I need a G-4 800 12 inch board and
A g-3 14" 700 board (or if a 600 or 800 or 800 will fit) The reflow
place cost $50 a piece
or 3 for $35. If anyone can beat that I can sure use them, Have a
little bit of trade but I out of bussiness
and just trying to help some people in my mess. I don't want to do a
flacly job for them and my skill are declineing fast

Thank you
Bobby woods
10277 Braemar way
Grass Valley , Ca