Hello swappers,
I've got a mint PowerBook G4 Titanium with the original box, CDs and
materials. This TiBook is nearly flawless. It's been upgraded with the
max 1 GB of RAM and Panther (10.3). All the updates for Panther have
been installed, including iTunes 7.6.2 and QuickTime 7.5. Included
are:
PowerBook G4 800 MHZ 1 GB RAM, AirPort, 32 MB VRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive,
Combo DVD/CD-RW drive
Mac OS 9.2.2 CD, 3 Software Restore CDs (including iMovie 2), Mac OS
10.1.4 CD, Applications CD, Mac OS 10.3 CD, iMovie 4 & iPhoto 4 DVD
Two batteries
Microsoft Office Mac:X with install CD
Power adapter with two cords
DVI to VGA adapter (needed for use with most monitors)
Two original sealed modem cords
S-Video to Composite adapter (for use with a composite TV)
Original Box

I'd like to get $415 out of this, but I will accept lower offers.
Please email me with your offer. I can send you multiple photos if you
email me.
LEM Profile: http://lowendmac.com/pb2/powerbook-g4-667-800-dvi.html
Email me at d.ziegle...@gmail.com
Dan Ziegler