Hey, Swappers!

Here is a machine that came from an elementary school and is in very good
condition.  The keyboard shows little wear for its age (slight polishing on
one side of the space bar), the screen is bright and all pixels are
working.  There is a small amount of “slack” in the screen hinges but  I
don't know of it is normal or not since it is the first and only G3
PowerBook I've ever had.  There is lots of life left in it and I'm sure
you'll appreciate its condition when you have it in your hands, so I'm
asking $55 shipped.

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powerbook_g3/stats/powerbook_g3_233.html

266 MHz PPC
120 MB RAM
2GB HD
Zoom Modem Card & Cable
Removable Floppy Drive
Removable CD-ROM
Mouse
Battery (dead)
Power Adapter
Soft Carrying Case

The hard drive was wiped because it contained non OEM software, so you'll
need to put an OS on it.

Sorry, no PayPal but I'll take a money order, cashier's check or personal
check and ship once the check clears.

Please email any questions.

Thanks!

Paul Sallade