Hi
Here's what I have. a G-5 dual core (not daul cpu's) late 2005 model
 This is a power house of a computer. Just been heavly upgraded.
It a Dual - Core G-5 that mean the last of the non intel. They made
one model
faster , the 2.5 but it is water-cooled and that's a problem.
This one has 14 GIGS of Ram, / can handle up to 16 gigs / 750 + 250
Gig of internal hard drive. for 1 terrabyte Fist mac with PCI-E slots
like macpro Duel Channel SATA--E PCI express card / 6600 Video card
with 256 megs of Vram
Double layer super drive with daul channel DVI An external Pioneer 20x
double layer DVD rw. that is firewire and fast with the $1000 ram
upgrade and top of the line storage I have close to $3000 Into it.
Some of the software worth almost that But I'm bed ridden and you need
to come here to check it out. Or I cabngive tou referracnes Need a G4
Powerbook, Nothing heavy duty but to do a trade an apple laptop has to
be in the deal. A $400 g-4 pqwer book + cash will work , . I figure
it's worth 1/2 of what I have in it. so $1500 worth of trade or cash
No Monitor , I use my TV. I'm willing to listen to any offers , so you
need to make an appointment to drive to Grass Valley
to check it out

Bobby Woods
10277 Braemar way
Grass Valley , Ca
95949
(530)-210=9860  kkeave message , I check often