Hi swappers!
I have a 700 MHz eMac that has a failed screen, so I am selling it for
pieces.  I searched on welovemacs.com and got the following pricing:

700 MHz Logic Board $60 (refurbished is $299 retail)
Down Converter Board $20 (refurbished is $99 retail)
MPU Heatsink Kit w/Clip $14 (refurbished is $69.95 retail)
Swivel Stand $20 (refurbished is $99 retail)
Rear housing (case) $8 (refurbished is $69.95 retail)
Speaker Assembly $26 (refurbished is $129.95 retail)
Display Bezel $6 (refurbished is $29.95 retial)
User Access Door $6 (refurbished is $29.95 retail)

OR BEST OFFER!

All other pieces are availble for sale, other than the ones mentioned
above, minus the RAM, Hard Drive, and CD Drive.  Let me know what you
are interested in, and we can negotiate a price.  This one came
WITHOUT an airport card, so I don't have one of those either.

Please add shipping to all prices.  You can email me with what you are
interested in and your zip code, and I can get you a shipping quote.

I also have some pieces from a G3 iMac left over from a previous
project, if anyone is intersted, email me off list.

Thanks for looking!
Capri Martinez
Carleton MI 48117
eBay ID:  Luciana00