We have two (2) Powermac G5 2GHz (DP) in good cosmetic condition (just
a very few minor scratches) for sale as parts or repair. The RAM and
HARD DRIVE on both of them have been removed, the original video card
on one of the computer also removed. We suspected either the mother
board or the processor or both are bad, but the power supply should be
good, Both computers had supper drive and they both have original
documentation and OSX Tiger installation disc. Note: These computers
were used in our Art department and had never been out of the building
since we bought them so they are clean and used in smoke free
environment.
Asking $200 each + Actual Shipping

For more details and photos please contact: Quan Vi at
use...@silveroaks.com.
We are located in Moline, IL