Couple of things to clear out:

Paypal strongly preferred, offers gladly considered, shipping in the
US included in all prices.

4 port SeriTek 1v4 SATA card. This is a PCI-x card that will work in
all PCI and PCI-X based Macs from the 7500 through the PCI-X based
G5s. Box states that it s for OS 9 and 10.1.5 and higher. I tested it
in my DA running 10.5.0  and it was bootable with no problems. Heck,
with this card you can turn that old 9500 into a 8TB file server with
4 WD 2TB drives.  $60 shipped

2 Samsung 512MB PC2700 sticks of ram. These will work in MDDs and
1.6MHz G5s.  In theory, you can also use these to upgrade the non
user accessible slot in many iMac G4s with some work. NO, I have not
done that so I can not help you there. $15 each, $25 for the pair

  1 Hynix 256MB PC2100 so-dimm laptop  $5