Hi everyone,

Just wondering if I should list my Macbook Pro 17" here for sale or not.

It's lived in a Speck plastic cover since I bought it new, so is in
perfect condition without even a scratch or dent.

It's fully loaded and comes with:

2.33GHz Core2Duo Intel CPU
4GB RAM (2*2GB SIMMS)
320GB Apple Hard Disk Drive
17" Antiglare Screen (1680*1050 Resolution)
Wireless N and Bluetooth
Original Power brick and Cable

Original Packaging
Original Disks
Leopard Drop In Disk
iLife 08 (Retail)
iWork 08 (Retail)
Speck Plastic Cover
Applecare till 20JAN2010

I've run it with Tiger, Leopard, Windows XP and Linux without any
problems at all.

The only reason I am selling it is because I have just bought a new
Unibody 17"!

I'm looking for AUS$2750 or US$2175. Thats less than a lower specified
refurbished Macbook Pro from Apple!

I'm happy to ship it almost anywhere in the world, but you will pay
for shipping.

I'd like for it to go to an Australian owner if possible, but que sera
sera.

You can email me on or off list for further information if you like!

Christopher Collins
Melbourne, Australia