OK, while I love my Smurf it is time to get a faster machine (the
Smurf will remain on the network).
Alas, its not easy to watch videos on this beloved machine (too
choppy, cannot use newer software)
I would prefer a machine with more RAM than the Smurf (maxed out at
1G) and with a newer OS (10.4.11 or whatever is the last 10.4
version).
A nice large HD is also desired. A place for a second HD (cable too)
would be nice.

My spare HDs
===========
Generic 120.0 GB 7200 RPM
Samsung SP0802N (S/N S00JJ40Y371416)   -> Listed on it as "probably
bad" but I'd still check it out
WD Caviar 22500 AT Compatible Intelligent Drive
WD Caviar 12100 EIDE

This will be for web browsing, email, talking on a BBS, etc.

Any questions? Feel free to ask me

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")