I have quite a list of parts for sale. I have done my best to test
them when possible/appropriate. I have noted if there are any defects
(cracks, etc...)

I ship USPS (Priority/First Class) and accept paypal
(wo...@adamsapple.com) and USPS money orders.

Prices do not include shipping; I will be fair on shipping prices and
will combine multiple items into the safest, smallest package.

Here goes:

- PowerBook motherboard #820-1615-A    -   pulled apparently from a
17" Al PowerBook - I do not know if this works, no way to test
$35

The following are all pulls from some parts machines, all PowerBook
G3 Pismo's - they may work with other machines, that's your job to
determine before purchase.

- (3) VST Zip 100 Drive - Model ZIPG32 - power up, but I don't have
disks to test them
$5 each

- (2) PowerBook Weight Saving Device
$3 each

- PowerBook Lithium Ion Rechargeable battery - M7318 - does not hold
a charge. Probably can be rebuilt
$20

- (6) Power Board - charges battery and provides power to CD/DVD/Zip
module - #820 - 1132-A
$10 each

- (7) Powerbook G3 Pismo (400 & 500mhz) Sound/AC Power Input Board -
#820-1076-A
$10 each

- (2) APPLE MAC POWERBOOK G3 PISMO 14" LCD SCREEN INVERTER #614-0097-
A (includes pigtail connection wire)
$10 each

- (4) Heat Sink - #730-0186-A & #730-0186-B
$1 each

- (4) Heat Shield #600-7650-A
$1 each

  - (4) Internal Modem Cable w/ phone jack connector
$5 each

- (4) Button plastic #815-3424-a
$3 each

- (1) Button Plastic #815-3254
$2 each

- (4) bottom latch assembly (plastic button, internal metal piece,
spring)
$5 each set

- (3) plastic doohickey that pushes the reset button
$1 each

- (5) Right lever assembly - to eject battery, CD, etc... lever,
plastic bushing, internal pin
$5 each set

- (7) Left lever assembly - to eject battery, CD, etc... lever,
plastic bushing, internal pin
$5 each set

- (3) internal case fan
$1 each

- (1) set of internal speakers and metal backs
$2

- (5) case bottoms - lower part - most have no cracks
$10 each

- (2) case bottom - top part - includes track pad - no cracks
$10 each

- (1) LCD back - (top of case)- no cracks
$7

- (1) LCD bezel - covers LCD- no cracks
$5

- (4) internal metal frame - provides internal support for PB
$5 each

- (4) complete LCD unit (includes LCD, front bezel, LCD back,
internal video cable, AirPort antenna)
          3 have good plastics, 1 has a crack in the lower left
corner of the bezel. Top plastic latch is intact. All have good
video, no dead pixels.

$35 each, $20 for the one with a cracked plastic bezel

- (1) LCD only - this comes with the power cable only. Good for a
test LCD, it has a line that runs from top to bottom on the left
third of the screen.
$10

- (5) internal modems
$5 each

- (2) Hard Drive cage & connection ribbon cable
$5 each set

I have some memory modules, some smallish hard drives, and tons of
the various screws (torx, phillips). Let me know if you need
something and I will see if I can accommodate your request.

Thank you for your interest.

Bill McAuliff
Orlando, Fl 32817