I have an old set of the Adobe Digital Video Collection (Education
Version) for Mac for sale.  Includes:

Premiere 6
After Effects 5.5
Photoshop 7
Illustrator 10

Includes all original discs, serial numbers, manuals and original
box.  Everything that came with this software.  I bought this while in
college, hence the educational version.  It is exactly the same as the
regular version, but I'm not sure about the upgrade path to more
current versions of Adobe Software--you should do some research or
call Adobe to find out if they're eligible for upgrades.

I believe all of these except Premiere will run on Mac OS X.  All of
them will run on Mac OS 9.

I couldn't find a lot of info. on ebay on this particular bundle of
software, but according to individual auctions, $200 total seems to be
a fair price.  So, I'll say $200 plus shipping.  Make me an offer if
you think that's too high.

Reply offlist to clayshowal...@gmail.com  with your zip, I'll reply
with a total amount with shipping.  I accept Paypal/check/MO.  I ship
with USPS Parcel Post unless you would like to pay a little more for
Priority.  This is pretty heavy because of all the thick manuals that
come with it.

Thanks!

Clay Showalter
clayshowal...@gmail.com