Hello fellow listers.

I present the Beast of the Southeast:

PowerMac MDD G4 Dual 1.25 GHz
2GB DDR Memory
ATi 9800 (R350) AGP video card with 128MB VRAM  (DVI+VGA)
SeriTek 1V4 PCI SATA Controller
Firewire 800 PCI card (4 ports)
Firewire 400 PCI card (3 ports)
USB 2 PCI card (4 ports)
2 Built-in USB ports
2 Built-in FireWire 400 ports
Gigabit ethernet port
sound in & sound out
2 SuperDrives  <–––  note!
2 Matched Hitachi/Apple 120 GB IDE Hard Drives - Perfect for RAID
1 Western Digital 500 GB SATA Hard Drive
1 Apple-branded 40 GB IDE HD
built-in modem
Apple Harmon Kardon Pro Speakers
HP PSC 1110 All-in-one printer/copier/scanner including USB printer
cable  (worked OK last I knew, but needs ink - consider this a
throw-in freebie)
Brand-new White Apple Pro Mouse, still in wrapper.
Power cord.
Apple 15" LCD Studio Display with genuine Apple DVI–>ADC adapter.  No
dead pixels that I can see.
(please note:  the display works fine, but the back leg was damaged
when I bought it, so it won't stand up on its own.  I prop it up and
it is fine)

With 4 HDs and 2 SuperDrives, this MDD G4 is extremely versatile,
especially for video work.  Besides the RAID option, you can easily
set it up to boot multiple operating systems without having to
partition drives.
Runs OS X 10.5 Leopard like a champ, especially with the ATi 9800,
which supports all Core Video as Hardware Accelerated.
Also, if you need it, this machine will also native boot MacOS 9.2.2.

This is a complete ready-to-go system, just add your own keyboard and
it is ready to do lots of heavy lifting for you.

Asking $499.  Will entertain offers.  I understand the computer is
used, but think about what it would cost to upgrade a bare-bones MDD
to this configuration, including an Apple LCD display...

Located in Sarasota, FL  34234

Speaking of heavy lifting, because of the huge total weight of the
system and the inclusion of the LCD/Speakers/Printer, it is difficult
to imagine shipping this system, especially since I don't drive at
all.  The cost plus insurance could be prohibitive.  LOCAL PICKUP
STRONGLY PREFERRED.  All shipping costs would be extra, regardless of
final system price.  If you don't live down this way, maybe you have a
list buddy down here who can help you out.

No, I am not interested in parting it out. (I do have the original ATI
9000 video card that came with the machine around here someplace, that
is available as a separate item).

I will also be putting this up for sale soon on the local craigslist,
again with the local pickup only stipulation.  I don't want to put
this on eBay, but if you want to see my track record there (100%) you
can look up userid: daevad

Payment:  Cash, Postal Money Order or PayPal (no credit card-related payments)
Any questions, please contact me off-list.  Photos available.

Best regards and thanks for looking,

Daevad Tajkowski
dae...@gmail.com
Sarasota, FL  34234